DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS ADMISSION TO CHINA
1. Matric / Secondary school Certificate / Grade 10th
2. Fsc / Intermediate / Higher Secondary School Certificate / Grade 12th
3. Passport 1st and 2nd page in Scan Form
4. Medical Checkup (physical examination form)
5. Colored Photo Passport Size ( white background )
6. Police clearance certificate (from local police station)
After sending the above mentioned documents,University will issue admission notice of the student within
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CHINA STUDENT VISA (AFTER ADMISSION LETTER) :
After getting admission in China is made, your documents will be sent to Ministry of Education China (
MOE China ) for Jw202 Letter. Meanwhile, you have to prepare all the documents for the china study
visa including the passport. For visiting the Chinese embassy, you must have complete documents
required by the Chinese embassy in your country.
Attestation of Educational documents from IBCC/Ministry of foreign affairs.
How To Apply For China Student Visa from Pakistan?
Here are the Requirements for Study Visa by Chinese Embassy for the application:
1. Original Matric DMC ( attested by IBCC and Foreign affairs )
2. Original Fsc DMC ( attested by IBCC & Foreign affairs )
3. Valid Passport
5. Original Admission Letter & Original jw202 ( Invitation Letter by MOE China )
7. Original Police Certificate attested by Foreign affairs
8. 4 photos (33mm Width & 48mm Length with white background)
9. Bank Statement of Student/Guardian ( 5000 USD or above )
10. Filled Application form of Chinese Embassy
11. 2 Photocopies of all these documents.
With all these documents, your visa will be stamped with short Interview guided by Intime Study
Advisors. After that, you just have to buy a one-way ticket to China on our instructed dates with other
students so that a group of students can fly together and get oneself prepare for a new journey of life.
Our authorized guide will pick you up from the airport. Have a safe journey ahead!