Details Of Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan.
International University Of Kyrgyzstan (IUK-ISM) ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- International University Of Kyrgyzstan (IUK-ISM) is located in the Capital City of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.
- IUK-ISM was established in the year 1993.
- The Campus is located in the east part of
- The Campus grants five years of MD Degree program in General Medicine.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS/MD.
- IUK-ISM have 05 affiliated hospitals.
- The MD degree is accordance to PMC/WHO guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of
- After the completion of internship, almost 100% of graduates got employed in medical institutions.
- Campus organizes its activity with Central Campus.
- IUK-ISM is one of the top higher educational institutions in Kyrgyzstan.
- The program with the medium of instruction is English.
- Ranking of IUK-ISM is 25th in Kyrgyzstan.
International Higher School Of Medicine (IHSM) ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- International Higher School Of Medicine (IHSM) located in Bishkek City which is the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
- IHSM was established in the year
- IHSM is a Private Medical University in Kyrgyzstan offering General Medicine degree of 05 years.
- IHSM is the top university of Kyrgyzstan according to the National Rating 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic.
- Seventeen years ago the first 13 students were enrolled, whereas at present about 3500 students study in the school.
- Currently, IHSM is a modern university with a comprehensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty members.
- It has 3 main campuses, two of which are in Bishkek and the third is in Cholpon-Ata.
- Pakistani Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after Graduation from IHSM Kyrgyzstan.
- Ranking of International School of Medicine ISM is 09 in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) has unlocked its doors in the year
- If you wish to study medicine in Kyrgyz Republic, the Faculty of Medicine of Jalal-abad State University will be the best choice
- JASU is a public sector Universityin Kyrgyz city of Jalad-Abad.
- It lies in the south of the Kugart valley, near the foothills of the Babash Ata mountains to the North.
- University aims to provide a quality education to the students of Kyrgyzstan and other countries.
- Graduates of Jalalabad State University are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, NCM & ECFMG Certifications as well.
- Jalal-Aabad State University Follows the Europe – Russian & Pakistani curriculum of MD.
- Country Ranking of Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan is 29.