MBBS in Kyrgyzstan For Pakistani Students
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- MBBS & BDS in Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani Students is Economical, easy to get admission and as a Muslim country, easy to adjust.
- Many HEC, PMC, WHO recognized institutes are available to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The best part is that after graduation, you are able to work in any of the leading countries like Japan, USA, India, and Pakistan. So, it is one of the best options to study MBBS abroad
- The degree is widely accepted and recognized in all parts of the world.
- Students from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, and all over the world are studying in Kyrgyzstan.
- The candidates are doing their internships at college-affiliated hospitals
- Kyrgyzstan is also a preferred destination for medical studies among Pakistani medical students because of their No Entrance Test policy at most Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges.
- Students across the world are getting attracted to this beautiful country situated in Central Asia.
- The Hostel rooms are provided with the basic facilities like Air conditioner, Heater, Water supply
- If talked about Kyrgyzstan’s structure, the country is home to many tourist places and a plenty of scenic locations and hygiene food.
- There will be very high standard education in an inductive environment
- It is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS and for completing your dream of becoming a doctor.
- When it comes to studying MBBS abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the wisest option to choose for a Pakistani student.
- On studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you can easily get settled in European countries
- The students do not have fear about protection for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- In Campus Hostels are Furnished, Secure & Separate hostels for female students.
Top Medical Universities In Kyrgyzstan
Universities in Kyrgyzstan are PMC “A Category” (Pakistan Medical Commission) Click Here For Details
International University Of Kyrgyzstan (IUK-ISM)
International Higher School Of Medicine(IHSM)
Jalal-Abad State University (JASU)
Requirements & Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Passport size photo
- Matric & F.Sc Result Cards
Note : All these documents must be Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
- At the very first, the student needs to select the university and fill the application form.
- After completing the application form, attach all the scan copies of your documents and submit them for verification.
- Kyrgyzstan universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic.
- Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
- After getting a visa, you are ready to come for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- This is one of the simplest procedures which you are supposed to follow whenever you are looking forward to MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- Make sure when you are applying for Visa, you are submitting all the necessary documents.
- In case the document is not found out or anything is found out irrelevant, then your request for a student visa may get cancel.
- Kyrgyzstan Universities accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , they will only accepts the applications for September intake.
- MBBS/MD students arrival time in Kyrgyzstan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
- Students can send their documents by applying online OR send to our official Email email@example.com to start the procedure.