Details Of Medical Universities in Kazakhstan.
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- Kazakh National Medical University is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was established in 1931, and the first rector was D. Asfendiyarov.
- In 2001, the government classified it as a “National” university.
- It is the no.1 medical institute in all of Kazakhstan.
- Many of Kazakhstan’s leading physicians are affiliated with the university.
- There are more than 11000 students study at
- Undergraduates and doctoral students from 17 countries of the world representing 34 nationalities; 6 faculties, 8 specialties of bachelor’s degree, 7 master’s degree specialties, 5 internship specialties, 31 specialty of residency, 4 laboratories, 7 academic buildings, 7 dormitories; 116 partner universities from 27 countries.
- The control of System of Quality Management is being observed by 40 certified internal auditors including 5 students.
Astana Medical University ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- Astana Medical University was established as an Academy in the year 1997.
- Astana Medical University located in Astana City which is the capital of Kazakhstan.
- There are seven faculties at this universities. These are Internal Medicine, Dentistry, Public Health, Nursing, Preventive Care, Pharmacy, and Postgraduate Education.
- There are 873 teachers who impart quality medical education to a whopping 5,185 students of the university.
- There are also 112 doctors of medical science, 280 candidates of medical science, 62 professors and 67 associate professors.
- If you wish to pursue MBBS from a top medical university in Kazakhstan at a low fee, Astana Medical University is a place to be.
Semey State Medical University ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- Semey State Medical University was established in 1953
- It is one of the largest medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- Over the years of its existence, graduates of the university successfully work over the whole Kazakhstan, as well as near and far abroad.
- Semey State Medical University has the rich historical traditions, enormous potential and authoritative schools.
- It has its own hospital and branches in Pavlodar and Ust Kamenogorsk.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University was established in the 1997.
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University is situated in the beautiful and famous city of Aktobe in Kazakhstan.
- There are 6 different faculties of medicine are out there at the university.
- A friendly and multicultural environment has been maintained at the university’s campus
- The university has the best and highly qualified teaching faculty.
Kazakh Russian Medical University (KRMU) ( PMC ‘A’ Listed )
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has unlocked its doors in the year 1992.
- KRMU located in Almaty City, Kazakhstan.
- It is one of the top private colleges in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- KRMU providing affordable MBBS degree for international students especially for Pakistani students.
- The educational strategy at the KRMU meets the benchmark of education.
- KRMU has maintained relations with the Universities in the nation and abroad.