Kirov State Medical University
The Kirov State Medical University was established in 1987. It is an institution of non-profit and public higher education. It is located in the large city of Kirov. IT has been officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. This institution is coeducational Russian higher education. This university offers programs and courses like bachelor, masters, and doctorate degrees in several fields of study. The Kirov State Medical University also facilitates the multiple academic and non-academic amenities to students which includes library and administrative facilities either
Why choose Kirov State Medical University:
- This university was established in 1987 and is recognized by WHO.
- It is considered amongst the best university regarding MBBS.
- It has almost 3000 students on the campus with foreign students worldwide. For the student’s development, this university is developing international relations and the building of suitable cultural and study environment.
- They have well equipped classrooms with modern technical base and all the facilities that meets the requirement of their students.
- The primary goal of this university is quality education and healthcare.
- The MBBS course is affordable and worthy and the fee structure is flexible here.
- The seminars and workshops are being organized in this university for the enhancement of knowledge of students
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 50% or above.
Fee Package for SEPTEMBER Intake 2022
- Tuition fees is $3,300 per year,
- Hostel Fee $600.00 per year,
- Medical Insurance $200 per year.
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
- Application Form
- All the fee must be charged in Russian Ruble or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Food expenses are approx. 120$ / Month.
The History of Kirov State Medical University begins the second of August, 1987, when by the request for the Ministry Council of the USSR an affiliate of Perm State Medical Institute was established in Kirov.In 1989 by the request for the Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federationhe was appointed the head of the affiliate.
The University has modern campus facilities. It includes well-equipped lecture halls, computer classrooms, the science library with a book stock of more than 200 000 items, educational media-library. General Medicine no doubt is the most significant department of Kirov state medical university. At the departments of General Medicine, a lot of educational research schools were formed. The University has its own clinic, including a therapeutic and neurological station with 100 beds and a diagnostic center.
The city of Kirov has been founded in 1181 and was named as Khlynov. Its area is 46,600 square miles (120,800 square km). The approx. population of this city is 50,000 people. Kirov City is an administrative center. The agriculture of this city is poor and is relatively unimportant. A heavy emigration of rural population has continued since 1930.
The city of Kirov consists of humid climate. The summer season is warm and rainy but the nights are cool. Whereas, winter season is extremely cold and snowy. Most of the days in winter it is snow falling. The Kirov territory belongs to the continental climate of the temperature zone. Due to near the Arctic Ocean the intrusions of cold air is possible which cause severe frosts in the winters and sudden cooling in the summer season.