Dali University was established in October 2001, as a result of the amalgamation of four colleges on the approval of China’s Ministry of Education. Dali university has 16 colleges, offering 53 bachelor and 28 master degree programs in the liberal arts, science, medical science, engineering, education, economics, agriculture, law, management and art.
Why study Clinical Medicine (MBBS) in Dali University?
- Started MBBS Project for Foreign Students in 2000 and Many Foreign batches already graduates from University in MBBS Program with more than 550 Students ( Boys & girls ) are Studying in MBBS Program.
- Language of Instruction is English under the supervision of Foreign & Chinese Teachers.
- Weather for international students is moderate, the temperatures in summer often reach an average high of 35 degrees Celsius with very high levels of humidity. The summer period for Dali begins around mid-May and ends with August. Autumn comes to Dali during September and ends in early November.
- Muslim & Halal food is available for Muslim Students at Dali University
PG Program in Medical Subjects is running successfully in Dali University.
- Competent, highly qualified staff & friendly environment for International Students in Dali University.
- At the end of Every year Dali Medical University offers Scholarship to the excellent students 3000 RMB 10000 RMB.
- Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students, Male Students are not allowed to enter in female dormitory. (2 sharing Hostels)
Dali University has 05 Affiliated Hospitals & 14 non-affiliated hospitals.
- Dali University is recognized and Listed by WHO (World Health Organization), AVICENA.WHO Link is https://search.wdoms.org/
Clinical Medicine (MBBS) Fee Package of Dali University for Pakistani, Africans Students SEPTEMBER Intake 2022- SEPTEMBER 2023
- 1st Year Total Complete Fee Package: 26,800 RMB (Approx. 4150 U$D)
- 2nd Year fee structure: 28,600RMB(Approx. 4450 U$D)
- 3rd Year Onwards fee: 25,900 RMB (Approx. 4000 U$D)
|1st year Fee Package||2nd year Fee||3rd year onwards|
|Tuition Fee: 12000RMB||22000RMB||22000RMB|
|Hostel fee: Nil||2200 RMB||2200 RMB|
|Resident permit, medical, Insurance: Nil||1400RMB||1400RMB|
|Registration fee: 300RMB||3000 RMB||300RMB|
|Development fee: 14,500 RMB||NIL||NIL|
|26,800 RMB (Approx. 4150 U$D)||28,600 RMB (Approx. 4450 U$D)||25,900RMB (Approx. 4000U$D)|
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Dali University:
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Students will pay for Stationary ,Electricity charges and Water bill themselves.
- Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the DU.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Dali University covers an area of 2,500 mu (about 410 acres) located in China’s historical and cultural city Dali (Ancient Town). It has two campuses, one is at Gucheng (Ancient City campus) and the other one is at Xiaguan (Water Lily Campus). The Ancient City campus is located in the foothills of the Cangshan mountains, overlooking the Erhai Lake and the city of Dali. The Water Lily Campus is located in downtown.
According to the Latest Rules of MOE China ( Ministry of Education China, Hunan Province PR China ) in June 2014 Every Student of MBBS (Clinical Medicine) must Clear HSK Level 4 at the end of 1st year. After passing HSK ( Chinese Proficiency Test ) Student will continue study as MBBS Student. This 1 year duration of HSK test is included in MBBS duration.