Study MBBS in Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Why choose Avicenna Tajik State Medical University?
- Avicenna Tajik State Medical University (ATSMU) is established in 1939, located in capital of Tajikistan Dushanbe.
- ATSMU is located very near to Dushanbe Airport, just 15-20 minutes distance.
- Avicenna Tajik State Medical University have 14 Teaching Hospitals.
- Avicenna Tajik State University is recognized by PMC and WHO.
- More than 600 International students are studying in MD Program, international students are from Pakistan, Egypt, Bangladesh, India and Russia.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 50% or above.
MD/MBBS Fee Package
|Description||1st Semester||2nd Semester Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||4,500 $||4,500 $|
|Hostel Fee||600 $||600 $|
|Invitation Fee||300 $||—|
|Total in U$D||5400 U$D||5,100 $|
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Students will pay the Mess Charges $120 Per Month.
- All fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Students will pay for Stationary, Electricity charges and Water bill themselves.
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- Application Form
All the Documents should be in clear scan form
In the 1992, the Tajik State Medical Institute got the status of Tajik State Medical University after name of Avicenna. Till 2009 the university was preparing the master on six years program in Medical personnel.
In the 2010, ATSMU complete the 5 years MBBS program (with entry level position) for outside Medical understudies. Many logical research tasks of globa noteworthiness have been practiced. The University is recognized by Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG-USA), and the alumni from this college are qualified for higher investigations in America. ATSMU was perceived as the second biggest college in all of USSR. The university have 5 major departments, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Department of Public health.
The largest city of Tajikistan is Dushanbe. Dushanbe is political, economic and cultural center of the country. In 1925, Dushanbe obtained the status of the city, but archaeological research suggests that the settlement on the site of the modern city emerged in the great antiquity.
The word Dushanbe derives from the fact that Dushanbe grew on the site of a village that originally was a popular Monday marketplace. Now a day, Dushanbe is a scientific, intellectual and cultural center of the republic. There is the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, 21 research institutes, 17 universities, 8 theaters, 6 museums, 3 cinemas, 4 libraries in Dushanbe. Various cultural and educational events forums, symposia, exhibitions, scientific conferences are held in Dushanbe. There is a number of stadiums, swimming pools, fitness centers, casinos, restaurants here. The city itself is very green with beautiful parks, lakes and interesting architecture. In 2004, Dushanbe was declared a city of peace, by decision of UNESCO.
The climate has hot, dry summers typical of the region and cool wet winters. On Average, the annual air temperature is 14,7 °. The average January temperature -20° C, and +40 ° C in July. The best time for Tajikistan tours are March/April and September.