Study MBBS in Qiqihar Medical University
The Qiqihar Medical University was founded in 1946. This university is situated in Qiqihar in Heilongjiang Province. Presently, 14 schools and 4 secondary departments are involved under QMU, claims a staff of 4,281 and the number of enrollment is 16,501. There are 27 specialties and the disciplinary orientations covers five disciplines i.e. medicine, science, engineering, law and management are being offered in the undergraduate education program. Also, there are 9 associated hospitals and more than 15 research institutes that are being associated with this university. This university is located in the center of Qiqihar city. Although all teaching buildings, library, hospitals and hostels are all located inside the campus of the university. The overall weather of the Qiqihar city is cold with -18°C in January, lowest average winter temperature and 28°C in July, highest summer temperature in the city.
Why choose Qiqihar medical university?
- The University has been founded in 1946 in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province.
- It is one of the Oldest Medical University in China.
- QMU has established friendly interscholastic relationships with many universities in the United States, Philippines, Russia, Japan.
- Qiqihar Medical University has 9 affiliated hospitals, 30 teaching and training hospitals, & 18 research institutes.
- To encourage all the foreign students the university offers different types of scholarships for foreign students.
- Graduated Students from this university will be eligible for NLE, USMLE, PLAB Certifications.
- Students can easily find Halal food in the campus.
Clinical Medicine (MBBS) Fee Package for SEPTEMBER Intake 2023
- Application fee:1000 RMB(non-refundable,after issuance of admission letter)
|Description||1st year fee||2nd year onwards|
||18,000 RMB||18000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4000RMB||4000 RMB|
|Management/ Service charges||13,900 RMB||NIL|
|Visa Processing & Resident Permit||1200RMB||1200 RMB|
|Medical Insurance||450RMB||450 RMB|
|Total in RMB||37, 550 RMB||23, 650 RMB|
|Total in U$D||5,500 U$D||3,450 U$D|
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- Application Form
- All the Documents should be in clear scan form
Criteria & Eligibility:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 60% or above.
- According to the current policy, HSK-4 is not required in 1st Year. (it may change later)
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Students shall pay 2000 RMB JW202 registration fee upon arrival extra to the tuition fee. (One Time Only)
- Students will pay for Stationary, Electricity charges and Water bill themselves.
- Food expenses are approx.. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- All fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Students will follow the rules and regulations of the University, MOE China and PMC.
In China, Ministry of education China for Chinese/Bilingual medium MBBS has approved the Qiqihar Medical University. In Pakistan, this university has been recognized by PMC. For Pakistani students, the Qiqihar Medical University is offering low cost MBBS program. There are 14,895 students of various types comprising postgraduates, general education students, international students, and adult education students. There are 5730 teachers and medical staff, including 1,300 people with deputy senior positions and above. This institute has 4 hospitals that are directly affiliated, 7 non-directly affiliated hospitals, and directly affiliated clinical pathology diagnosis centers.There are also 29 teaching hospitals, 100 practice bases, and the affiliated hospitals have 14,600 beds, which can well meet the needs of clinical teaching and production practice need.