Study MBBS in Yangtze University
Yangtze University is Situated in Jingzhou, Hubei province, the well-known an ancient historic city on the middle of the Yangtze River. Yangtze University is constructed under the authorization of the Ministry of Education of P. R. China in April 2003. Yangtze University is under the strong support of the Hubei Province which is the leading and multidisciplinary university approved by Hubei Government.
Why choose Yangtze University?
- Founded in 2003, Yangtze university is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in large metropolis of Jingzhou.
- Separate hostel for boys & girls. There are 4 Pakistani resturants in Yangtze University.
- Yangtze University offers scholarships every year to students who score good number in exams.
- The university sends its students to study in foreign countries i.e. the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and South Korea.
- Yangtze university has 3,437 faculty members, of whom 2,150 are full time professors.
- There are about 1100 international students from 47 countries studying in Yangtze University.
Clinical Medicine (MBBS) Fee Structue of September Intake 2022
- Application fee:800 RMB(non-refundable,after issuance of admission letter)
|Description||1st YEAR||2nd year onwards|
|Tuition Fee||12,000 RMB||20,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||NIL||2,400 RMB|
|Development Fee||18,000 RMB||NIL|
|Medical, Insurance & Visa Extension||NIL||2050 RMB|
|Total in RMB||30,000 RMB||24,450 RMB|
|Total in U$D||4,450 U$D||3,650 U$D|
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of Yangtze University.
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- SSC (10th) & HSSC (12th) Transcripts
- Medical Form
- Application Form
Criteria & Eligibility:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 60% or above.
- According to the current policy, HSK-4 is required in 1st Year. (it may change later)
- Please pay the tuition fee directly to the university account & management charges to the Company responsible for the admission process within a week after the issuance of admission letter by the University. University would then prepare the Visa Application for Study in China (JW202).
- Admission process, airport pickup, settling of the student in university & other registration process services will be provided by the company responsible for the admission.
- The student will follow the rules & regulations & teaching pattern of University, MOE China & PMC.
- Air ticket, stationery and food Expenses are not included in the fee package.
- All fees once paid is Non-Refundable
Yangtze university has 3,437 faculty members, of whom 2,150 are full time professors. 939 people have senior title. Now 233 are full professors and 501 are associate professors. There are 1,154 students who obtained their postgraduate degree, which includ 242 doctoral members. The university libraries have a collection of 2,976,599 books, 1,149,501 electronic books, 3,062 foreign and domestic kinds of journals, 50 digital databases and network resources.
Yangtze university has 80 undergraduate programs which cover 10 disciplines, precisely economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine and management. The university has full-time student body that is about 34,000, including postgraduates, undergraduate students and international students. The university has 20 provincial level key subjects, 8 key laboratories at provincial and ministerial and level, 13 laboratories jointly constructed by central and local governments, 2 provincial engineering research center.
Advanced Teaching Methods
The university aim is to reform the talent cultivating modes to run into the needs of the social and economic development. The university enthusiastically pushes the teaching reforms of credit system, supervisor system, major and minor system and double degrees system. Yangtze university tried to pays full attention toward comprehensive development of students and cultivates quality talents toward those who have pioneering and innovating spirits. More than 188, 700 graduates were completed their education in the Yangtze university and reached out to play an important role in their work fields.
Yangtze University offers different scholarships to encourage students to make excellent academic performances and to be talented in some specific areas.
The Yangtze University has cooperative agreements with 22 institutions of higher learning. The university developed academic exchanges with institutes and international organizations from 40 countries and regions. The university sends its students to study in foreign countries i.e. the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and South Korea.