CHANGSHA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Changsha Medical University/College (CSMU), China’s Government Medical University for undergraduates as founded by the famous educator Binsheng, in 1989 and was upgraded to a Medical University for undergraduates in 2005 by Ministry of Education. CSMU is listed in WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools and is welcoming students from all over the world. WHO Link is https://search.wdoms.org/.
Why study Clinical Medicine (MBBS) in Changsha Medical University?
- Started MBBS Project for Foreign Students in 2000 and Many Foreign batches already graduates from University in MBBS Program with more than 550 Students ( Boys & girls ) are Studying in MBBS Program.
- Language of Instruction is English under the supervision of Foreign & Chinese Teachers.
- Weather for international students is moderate, the temperatures in summer often reach an average high of 35 degrees Celsius with very high levels of humidity. The summer period for Changsha begins around mid-May and ends with August. Autumn comes to Changsha during September and ends in early November.
- Muslim & Halal food is available for Muslim Students at Changsha Medical University.
- PG Program in Medical Subjects is running successfully in Changsha Medical University (CSMU).
Competent, highly qualified staff & friendly environment for International Students in Changsha Medical University.
- At the end of Every year University of Changsha Medical University offers Scholarship to the excellent students 3000 RMB 10000 RMB.
Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students, Male Students are not allowed to enter in female dormitory. (2 sharing Hostels)
MBBS Fee Package of Changsha Medical University for Pakistani, Africans Students SEPTEMBER Intake 2022- SEPTEMBER 2023
MBBS First Year Total Fee Package:43,200 RMB(Approx. 6700U$D)
2nd Year to 6th Year (every year):39,835RMB(Approx. 6200 U$D)
|First year Fee Package includes||2nd year to 6th year|
|Tuition Fee||Tuition Fee: 18000 RMB|
|Registration Fee||Hostel Fee: 5000RMB|
|Development Fee||Resident permit, medical, Insurance: 2100RMB|
|43,200 RMB (Approx. 6700 U$D)||24,000 RMB (Approx. 3650 U$D)|
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of Changsha Medical University.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Changsha Medical University:
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th).
- Passport First page in Scan form.
- Physical examination form (Medical checkup)
- Police clearance certificate.
- One passport size photo with white background.
- Application form of the university.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Hostel fee, visa, medical checkup and health insurance fee is not included in 1styear fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- Students will pay for Stationary, Electricity charges and water bill themselves.
- Food expenses are approx. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the CSMU.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
According to the Latest Rules of MOE China ( Ministry of Education China, Hunan Province PR China ) in June 2014 Every Student of MBBS (Clinical Medicine) must Clear HSK Level 4 at the end of 1st year. After passing HSK ( Chinese Proficiency Test ) Student will continue study as MBBS Student. This 1 year duration of HSK test is included in MBBS duration.