Kazan State Medical University
The Kazan State Medical University is located in the central part of the city Kazan, Russia was established in 1814. The university has been ranked 33rd among all Russian universities (includes medical and non-medical universities). Kazan State Medical University holds 16th place among medical schools of the Russian Federation.
Why choose Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University has trained more than 24000 students, including foreign students from 49 different countries.
- Kazan State University have 33 general hospitals, outpatient departments, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, dental polyclinics, etc.
- Kazan State Medical University has 6 hostels. KSMU is a Government funded University.
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kazan State Medical University is the third oldest Medical University in Russia Kazan State Medical University conducts the whole MBBS course in English-medium.
- This university in Kazan, is recognized by the WHO, and it is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- This is the only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- This university is recognized by leading medical councils such as PMC, AMC, GMC, etc.
Fee Package for SEPTEMBER Intake 2022
3000$ First semester fee
Administration, Service Charges fee: 1700$
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
- Application Form
- All the fee must be charged in Russian Ruble or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Food expenses are approx. 120$ / Month.
The Kazan State Medical University functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of higher education and scientific research of the Ministry of Health of Russia.The University holds 16th place among medical schools of the Russian Federation. Kazan State Medical University have a staff of more than 1500 professionalswhich are engaged in 65 departments.
Faculties at Kazan State Medical University includes:
Faculty of General Medicine
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Preventive Medicine
Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Medical Business
Kazan State Medical University has 6 beautiful building for hostels. Thetwo or three students can share the room. The rooms are different in size and are comfortable, fully furnished, well-heated and also provided with Internet access. All hostels are under observation of security and all students are in protection of the police for 24 hours. Hostels are on walking distance to the University.