Study MBBS in Wuhan University
Wuhan University of Science and Technology is situated in Wuhan city. It is the capital of Hubei province. It has been approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education and Hubei province. The university covers an area of 1,803,900 square meters. The total building area of our university is 1,039,400 square meters.
Why choose Wuhan University of Science & Technology?
- Located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province and the largest city in central China.
- “University for Excellence In International Education “ recognized by Hubei Provincial Government.
- More than 120,000 people talent had been generated from WUST.
- Today WUST is engaged in study abroad programs that provide pathways for students to further study in partner universities in the US, the UK, Australia, Germany, Japan etc.
- For now, 304 foreign students are studying in WUST among them 204 students are studying clinical medicine (MBBS).
- 7 Affiliated teaching Hospitals including 2 owned where students can do their clinical practices.
- Students can easily find Halal food resturants nearby.
Clinical Medicine (MBBS) Fee Package For SEPTEMBER Intake 2022
- Application fee:1000RMB(non-refundable,after issuance of admission letter)
|Description||1st YEAR||2nd year onwards|
|–||1st Semester||2nd Semester||–|
|Tuition Fee||6,500 RMB||6,500 RMB||18,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||3,600 RMB|
|Development Fee||15,000 RMB||NIL||NIL|
|Medical / Visa Processing & Resident Permit||–||–||1,750 RMB|
|Registration Fee||500 RMB||–||–|
|Total in RMB||22,000 RMB||6,500 RMB||23,350 RMB|
|Total in U$D||3,300 U$D||1,000 U$D||3,500 U$D|
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of Wuhan University of Science and Technology.
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- Application Form
- All the Documents should be in clear scan form
Criteria & Eligibility:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18 Year-Old & under 25 Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 60% or above.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- According to the current policy, HSK-4 is required in 1st Year. (it may change later)
- Students will pay for Stationary, Electricity charges and Water bill themselves.
- Food expenses are approx.. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- All fees once paid is Non-Refundable.
- Students will follow the rules and regulations of the University, MOE China and PMC
This university has highly qualified and well-structured, with high academic standards and noble morality group of teachers. Among them are 1510 professional teachers. Of all the teachers, 80% hold either a doctoral or a Master’s degree, 40% hold professorship or associate professorship. The advanced teaching and research equipment are available in the university. More than 2,750,000 volumes of books are in the library. The total cost of all the teaching instruments adds up to more than 20 million yuan. There are 32 research sections and an attached hospital of the best standard. All these provide a rich background for nurturing people of talents, doing scientific research and serving society. For more than a hundred years, the university has been strongly following its motto of “Motivate Morality, Advocate Academy, Promote Pragmatism, and Impede Impetuosity”, which develops an excellent style of schooling and learning. More than 120,000 people talent had been generated. The university has altogether generated more, who are carrying important positions in such fields as politics, economy, science and technology, education, and medical science. Particularly in the field of iron and steel, the most important roles. At present, Wuhan University of Science and Technology has 15 institutes and departments containing 69 majors.