Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Why Study MBBS In Kyrgyzstan?
- MBBS & BDS in Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani Students is Economical, easy to get admission and as a Muslim country, easy to adjust.
- Many HEC, PMC, WHO recognized institutes are available to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The best part is that after graduation, you are able to work in any of the leading countries like Japan, USA, India, and Pakistan. So, it is one of the best options to study MBBS abroad
- The degree is widely accepted and recognized in all parts of the world.
- Students from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, and all over the world are studying in Kyrgyzstan.
- The candidates are doing their internships at college-affiliated hospitals
- Kyrgyzstan is also a preferred destination for medical studies among Pakistani medical students because of their No Entrance Test policy at most Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges.
- Students across the world are getting attracted to this beautiful country situated in Central Asia.
- The Hostel rooms are provided with the basic facilities like Air conditioner, Heater, Water supply
- If talked about Kyrgyzstan’s structure, the country is home to many tourist places and a plenty of scenic locations and hygiene food.
- There will be very high standard education in an inductive environment
- It is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS and for completing your dream of becoming a doctor.
- When it comes to studying MBBS abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the wisest option to choose for a Pakistani student.
- On studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you can easily get settled in European countries
- The students do not have fear about protection for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- In Campus Hostels are Furnished, Secure & Separate hostels for female students.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Highlights
MD Degree equivalent to MBBS in Pakistan
10+2 qualification with 50% marks in FSC (Pre-medical)
Entrance Exam/ IELTS/TOFEL
17 to 30 Years
1700 USD to 5000 USD (per semester)
300 USD per semester
600 USD per semester
WHO and PMC
Mode Of Study
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The ranking of the universities of medicine in Kyrgyzstan has a higher global ranking and reputation that attracts an international crowd.
- Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognized Universities
All universities are recognized by :
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Pakistan Medical Commission ( PMC )
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Career opportunities
Apart from practicing medicine after completing MBBS course, there are various traditional and contemporary career opportunities that you can pick after the completion of the programme.
Let’s check out some of the options you can go for.
- Starting one’s own venture.
- A student can opt for a personal clinic to practice after graduation.
- Working in Primary Health Centers or with NGO’S.
- Getting involved in Clinical Research.
- Further Studying any particular medical domain or specialization.
- Campus and Hostel Facilities
- There is a facility of valuable heating in all of the hostel rooms.
- The hostel offers a meal facility also.
- The applicants get all types of facilities which include sports, gyms, pools, cafes, etc.
- All the hostels are well prepared with all of the important amenities.
- Students can find the following center inside the campus.
- Sports Ground.
- Cultural Centers.
- Swimming Pool.
- Laundry etc.
- The colleges provide sports complexes, ceremony halls, libraries, reading halls, and fully equipped laboratories.
- Tourist Places in Kyrgyzstan
There are many tourist places in Kyrgyzstan they are as follows :
- Tash Rabat
- Sulayman Mountain
- Song Kol Lake
- Ala Archa National Park
- Burana Tower
- Kyrgyz Ala-Too Range
- Pamir Mountains
- Khan Tengri
- Ala-Too Square
- Jengish Chokusu.
- The Cost of Living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable for Pakistani students.
- Duration and Syllabus of MD/MBBS
Duration of MD General Medicine Course is 05 years & in few universities its 06 years in Kyrgyzstan for international students. The Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan medical universities are same as according to the Pakistani & Indian medical colleges.
- Practical Work
After the 6th Semester of Medical study in Kyrgyzstan , students goes to the hospitals and practice under the supervision of senior doctors.