Shihezi University is a public university, founded in April 1996 under the integration of institutional colleges by the Ministry of Education and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps. It is a national key university.
Why choose Shihezi University?
- It is Green listed in PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & WHED (world higher education data base) by HEC Pakistan
- 12 batches of Pakistani, Students from India, Bangladesh & foreign Students have been graduated from Shihezi University
- More than 450 Foreign Students are studying in Shihezi University in MBBS Program & Masters, PHD Degree in Medicine & Agriculture subjects in which more than 150 students are Pakistani girls & Boys
- Shihezi University is Located in Muslim Inhabited area of Xinjiang Province. Shihezi University is Extra Safe, Secure with Strict environment for Students Especially for Girls.
- Shihezi city is less expensive and no doubt it is ideal place for students to complete their medical education.
- Halaal Chinese Muslim Food easily available in the campus and also outside the campus for international students. In fact all variety of food for all nationalities is available.
MBBS Fee Package of Shihezi Medical University for Pakistani, Africans Students SEPTEMBER Intake 2022- SEPTEMBER 2023
- MBBS 1st Year Complete Fee Package:40,500 RMB(Approx. 6200 U$D)
- 2nd Year to 6th Year (every year):35,000RMB(Approx. 5400 U$D)
|1st year Fee Package||2nd year to 6th year|
|Tuition: 30,000RMB||Tuition: 30,000RMB|
|Hostel: Nil||Hostel: 5000RMB|
Resident permit, medical, Insurance: Nil
|Resident permit, medical, Insurance: Pay accordingly|
|Development Fee: 15,850 RMB||Nil|
|40,500 RMB (Approx. 62,00 U$D)||35,000RMB (Approx. 5400 U$D)|
students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of Shihezi Medical University.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Shihezi Medical University:
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Hostel fee, visa extension, medical checkup and insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- Students will pay for stationary, electricity charges and water bill themselves.
- Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the SU.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Faculty and students:
The university has 2,611 staff. There are 1,560 full-time teachers including a specially-engaged academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 166 professors, 489 associate professors, 58 experts and scholars receiving outstanding achievement awards at national and provincial level, and 80 distinguished experts and scholars receiving special subsidies from the government. It employs more than 10 foreign experts and teachers every year.
Students come from 31 provinces and regions. The student population is currently 30,261, including 22,635 undergraduates, 2120 postgraduates and 245 international students from countries such as United States, India, Russia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, etc.
The campus covers 1,870,000 square meters. It has 950,000 square meters of building, and the area of its laboratories is 170,000 square meters. The library has a collection of 2,900,000 Chinese and foreign books and periodicals, and is only one model project in Xinjiang, as university digital libraries in State High-tech Project 863. It has a book collection spot of the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).