NORTH SICHUAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
North Sichuan Medical College was founded in 1951,which was initially named Southwest District North Sichuan Medical School. In 2014, it became the post-doctoral innovation practice base in Sichuan Province. In 2016, it was approved to be awarded the newly-established doctoral degree in Sichuan Province.
Why choose North Sichuan Medical College?
- North Sichuan Medical University is Comprehensive Provincial Government University, Located in Sichuan.
- In Nanchong, the summers are short, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are cold, dry, and mostly clear.
- More than 1000 Foreign Students are already studying in the campus.
- PG Program in Medical Subjects is running successfully in North Sichuan Medical University.
- Course Duration is 6 years of MBBS (5+1) including one year Clinical Internship.
Language of Instruction is English under the supervision of Foreign & Chinese Teachers.
- Muslim & Halal food is available for Muslim Students.
Competent, highly qualified staff & friendly environment for International Students.
North Sichuan Medical University has 7 affiliated general hospitals,15 teaching hospitals, 10 community hospitals.
- North Sichuan Medical University is recognized and Listed by WHO (World Health Organization), AVICENA.Click on the WHO Link is https://search.wdoms.org/ to check university in WHO list.
- According to PMDC rules Pakistani student can get NOC from PMDC with 60% Marks in FSc Pre – Medical.
MBBS Fee Package of North Sichuan Medical College/University for Pakistani, Africans Students SEPTEMBER Intake 2022- SEPTEMBER 2023
MBBS 1st Year Complete Fee Package:42,900RMB(Approx. 6550 U$D)
2nd Year to 6th Year (every year):40,100RMB(Approx. 6100 U$D)
|First year Fee Package includes||2nd year to 6th year|
|Tuition Fee||Hostel: 6000RMB|
|Registration Fee||Tuition: 32,000RMB|
|Development Fee||Resident permit, medical, Insurance: 2100RMB|
|42,900 RMB (Approx. 6550 U$D)||
40,100 RMB (Approx. 6100 U$D)
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of North Sichuan Medical College/ University.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in North Sichuan Medical College/University:
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th).
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th).
- Passport First page in Scan form.
- Physical examination form (Medical checkup)
- Police clearance certificate.
- One passport size photo with white background.
- Application form of the university.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Hostel fee, visa, medical checkup and health insurance fee is not included in 1st year fee package due to online classes and shall be paid accordingly upon arrival.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & Student will pay for Stationary,Electricity Charges,Water bills themselves.
- Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the NSMC.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
North Sichuan Medical College has its National and International enrollment, its campuses enroll nearly 10,000 students in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. North Sichuan Medical College is recognized by Ministry of Education China to teach MBBS in China (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) in English Medium.With the guidance of its motto — Commitment, Fraternity, Honesty, and Creativity — it has developed into an important national and provincial center of higher medical education, disease prevention, and rheumatism treatment since its establishment in 1951.