Study MBBS in Nakhchivan State University
Why choose Nakhchivan State University?
- Nakhchivan State University was established in 1967.
- It is government University Located in Nakhchiyan, Azerbaijan.
- Currently 7000 students are studying at Nakhchivan State University in 91 majors.
- Nazkhchivan State University is approved by PMC, WHO.
- 900+ International Students are studying right now, mostly are from Pakistan.
- Nakhchivan State University have 295 Foreign Faculty to teach Medical Subjects in English.
- Nakhchivan State University was ranked first among 19 state and 9 non-state higher education institutions.
- The university has 3 internet centers, a publishing house, a media center and a television studio.
- The scientific library has about 300,000 collections in more than 40 languages.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 50% or above.
MD/MBBS Fee Package
1st Semester Total Fee Package: 3550$
2nd Semester Total Fee Package: 3450$
3rd Semester Total Fee Package: 1940$
- Tuition Fee: 1500$
- Hostel Fee: 240$
- Insurance: 100$
- Visa: 100$
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Students will pay the Mess Charges $120 Per Month.
- All fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Students will pay for Stationary, Electricity charges and Water bill themselves.
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- Application Form
All the Documents should be in clear scan form
Nakhchivan State University is one of the best university and occupies a special place among other universities in Azerbaijan. The university campus of 110 hectares area includes modern teaching buildings with all kinds of facilities. The building have electronic rooms, labs, internet centers, and an library, equipped with modern information technologies and number of books in 30 languages. WiFi wireless internet system is always available in the whole area of university. Nakhchivan State University is a modern higher education institution with firm national basis, statehood-directed and integrated in Azerbaijan. Nakhchivan State University has incorporative agreements with more than 45 universities from 4 continents and expanded its international relations. The university has reliable partners in the international world. Currently TEMPUS grant 3 projects, being implemented at Nakhchivan State University. The University is the member of the European Rectors Club, the Universities of Asian Association, the Association of Universities of Black Sea Sector, The Rectors Society of Eurasia Silk Way University and the Unity of Caucasus Universities. The membership plays a great role in the cultural life of the university and serve to expand international partnership and organize international symposiums.
Nakhchivan is the capital and one of the most ancient cities of Azerbaijan. The archeological researches of Nakhchivan discovered the patterns of material culture dating back to the 2nd-1st millenniums B.C. The culture of this city is close to the leading cultural centers of the Near East and had a great impact on the life of the tribes settling there and the properties of city culture and class society appeared early in this area.
There is 1 military lyceum named after Heydar Aliyev, 3 High Schools, 5 secondary professional schools, 21 secondary schools, the Nakhchivan branch of ANAS, Nakhchivan State Musical Drama Theatre named after J.Mammadguluzadeh, the Puppet Theatre, the Children’s Theatre, The Philarmonic, The Picture Gallery, The Olympic Sport Complex named after Ilham Aliyev, the swimming center, the sport complex and stadium of “Dynamo” association, the Chess Center, 8 extracurricular and 11 preschool educational institutions, 7 libraries, 3 club centers, 10 museums, 6 musical schools, Nakhchivan Tourism Information Center, the center of Nakhchivan studies, 5 cultural and rest-time parks, “Ganjlik” Center, the Diagnostics Treatment Center, Maternity Center, 17 hospitals, State organs and other service infrastructures in Nakhchivan.
Its climate of Nakhchiyan is continental and the average temperature equals 3.8 C in January and 26.9 C in July with the average precipitation of 236 mm.