Study MBBS in jinggangshan University
The Jinggangshan University (JGSU) founded in 1958 . During this period, it was retired and renamed the name of the school. In October 2007, the school was renamed as Jinggangshan University. The campus is located in Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province, the seat of the Chinese revolutionary cradle Jinggangshan.
Why choose Jinggangshan University?
- Jinggangshan university is recognized by World Health Organization WHO and also approved by PMC. The Foreign students are qualified for ECFMG certification as well.
- More than 600 foreign students from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Russia, Korean and Arabic countries are studying Clinical Medicine (MBBS) in Jinggangshan University.
- For international students, hostels are in campus and there are separate and furnished buildings for female and male students.
- Jinggangshan University has foreign qualified teachers for Medical & Engineering programs.
- Halal food is easily available.
Clinical Medicine (MBBS) Fee Structue of September Intake 2022
- Application fee:1000 RMB(non-refundable,after issuance of admission letter)
- 1st Year Complete Package:33,000 RMB
- 2nd Year Onwards Fee
|Tuition Fee||19,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4000 RMB|
|Physical Examination fee||500 RMB|
|Visa Extension fee||800 RMB|
|Health Insurance fee||800 RMB|
|Total in RMB||25,100 RMB|
|Total in U$D||3762 U$D|
- Passport Size Photo (White Background)
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document (grade 10th)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document (grade 12th)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- Application Form
- All the Documents should be in clear scan form
Criteria & Eligibility:
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 60% or above.
- According to the current policy, HSK-4 is required in 1st Year. (it may change later)
- All fees should be paid to authorized liaison office of JGSU according to above mentioned fee details.
- If any student decides to transfer or withdraw, the paid fees will not be returned or transferred.
- All fees mentioned above should be paid in Chinese Yuan (USD to Yuan exchange rate fluctuates everyday).
- After arrival at campus all students must live in the accommodation provided by the University.
- Books, food, bedding accessories, room electricity, internet, any other miscellaneous fee and other self-expenses are not included in above fees.
- All students must obey rules & regulations of JGSU and Government of China.
Existing 4 campuses, the campus area of 2440 acres, the building area of about 680,000 square meters, teaching and research equipment worth about 310 million RMB, the library collection 216 million copies and affiliated Hospital of “tertiary level” 1.
This university is a state-run institution of higher education and is well-known for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education with a great history and glorious tradition. At present, JGSU has nearly 69 doctorate candidates and 611 with master’s degree. The university has a faculty more than 1600 people which includes 129 professors, 409 associate professors.
The school has 15 teaching departments and 3 management colleges with 80 undergraduate majors; i.e. including economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and art etc. There are about 66 enrollment majors, in which 13 are included in a batch of enrollment. They are enrolled in 31 provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. There are above 17,000 full-time undergraduate students and the undergraduate students are the first. The voluntary admission scores have remained at a high level for many years. The pilot program for postgraduate education in master’s degree programs in social work was recognized and at present there are 95 graduate students. There are more than 10,000 adult education students.