Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Why choose Avicenna Tajik State Medical Univeristy?
- Avicenna Tajik State Medical Univeristy , established in 1939 and it is located in Capital of Tajikistan Dushanbe and named after Avicenna.
- Country ranking 2, world ranking 8337.
- Affiliated by Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation.
- Approved by: PMC, WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER..
- More than 600 International students are studying in MD Program in ATSMU.
- ATSMU is the only institute in Tajikstan, offering MBBS study in English Medium.
- The University has modern educational buildings, clinics and laboratories.
- The University include 5 faculties: medical, paediatrics, dental, pharmaceutical and the faculty of Public Health.
- The University has highly experienced and skilled faculty members.
- The University has more then four affiliated hospitals where students can gain practical experience.
- The university hostel is well equipped and students enjoy good facilities.
- There is also availability of separate hostels for female students as well.
Fee Package for SEPTEMBER Intake 2022
- The qualified applicant should be over 18-Year-Old and under 25-Year-Old.
- The minimum marks of all subjects should be 50% or above.
|Description||1 semester||2nd semester (onwards)|
|Total in Rubles||251,000 Rubles||144,350 Rubles|
|Total in U$D (Approx.)||5,000$||2,300$|
Criteria & Eligibility
The qualified applicant should be over 18 years old & under 25 years old.
The minimum marks of all subject should be 50 % or above.
1st semester fee package: 4300$
2nd semester to onwards fee package: 2250$
Hostel fee: 300USD$
- SSC/O Level Documents.
- HSSC/ A-Level Document.
- 10 fresh photos with white back ground (3X4).
Note: All documents must be attested by IBCC and Ministry of Foreign affairs.
- All the fee must be charged in Russian Ruble or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Food expenses are approx. 120$ / Month.
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University is a re-known and the largest medical university in Tajikistan. This University was established in the year 1939 as a public university for medical sciences. It was founded as Abu Ali Ibn Sino University.
It is a leading university for offering various disciplines in the medical line such as Surgery, Gynecology, General Medicine, etc. By the end of 1988 it had more than 50 doctors and 300+ medical candidates working within the institute and there are almost 65+ faculties for different types of courses.
The University has largest library and well- equipped electronic library. The library consists of 990,334 items of educational, medical and scientific literature, including 162,100 electronic books. The University library is considered to be the best specialized medical library in the country.
Dushanbe is situated on the Varzob River and is the capital of Tajikistan. On the east bank of the river is Rudaki Park, named for the classical poet. Dushanbe had a population of 865,400 and that population was largely Tajik.
Annual mean temperatures vary from 18°C in the south to -5°C in the lower Pamirs. Maximum temperatures are typically observed in the July and minimum in the January. In East Pamir, minimum temperatures below -50°C have been recorded, whereas in the south, maximum surface air temperature can exceed 40°C.