China is one of the oldest cities in the world rich in Chinese culture and advanced in the field of education. Most Pakistani students prefer to study in China for vast career growth and opportunities. Most Pakistani students want to be a doctor. They chose MBBS in China because most Chinese universities are recognized by PMC.
Here in this article, we will give you a complete detailed guide regarding MBBS admission in China. With the help of this blog, you will have complete details about everything. So, let’s dive into the pool of medicine and explore the wonders of study in China!
List of Medical Universities Recognize By PMC
- Dali University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Shihezi University
- Youjiang Medical University
- Changsha Medical University
- North Sichuan Medical College
- Study MBBS at Wuhan University
- Study MBBS at Jiangsu University
Which Documents Required?
Before being admitted to any university, there is always a requirement for complete documents. When you apply for MBBS in China, you need the following documents:
- High School Transcripts( 10th & 12th result)
- Passport Copy
- Filled out the application form
- Physical Examination Form
- Filled Out Resume
- Passport Size Picture
- Police Character Certificate / attested by the foreign office
- Bank statement of 5000$
- Signed detailed fee structure by student & Guardian
Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Most medical universities in China offer scholarships for Pakistani students. Some universities offer 700RMB scholarships, which will be awarded after the payment of the 2nd-year university fee. Some of the types of scholarships provided by Chinese universities are Local Government Scholarship, Freshman Scholarship, Performance Based Scholarships, Study improvement Scholarship, etc.
The marks criteria for these scholarships are as follows:
- 70% in English and Biology
- 65% in Chemistry
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China
Not every Pakistani student will get admission to MBBS in China. Almost all medical universities have certain eligibility criteria. If you meet this criterion you will get admission, otherwise not.
- No requirement for an entry test
- Pakistani students do not need MDCAT result
- 60% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical)
- Some universities also require 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English
- Age must be 16-25 years
- Some universities also take online interviews before issuing admission letter
- No need for IELTS or TOFEL
Dates to Apply For Fall & Spring Intake
- Fall Intake: 10th December every year
- Spring Intake: 10th of April every year
Passing PMDC Test
Most Pakistani students after completing their MBBS degree in China, must pass the PMDC test. Many students come back to Pakistan to practice medicine. But before starting their journey as a doctor they need to pass the Pakistan Medical Commission test.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- One of the best advantages of studying MBBS in China, is you get recognized by most of the international hospitals. You will have a vast opportunity to practice medicine in China as well as your home country.
- Most medical universities in China are in the top 500 ranking worldwide.
- Almost all the medical universities offer MBBS in English.
- The fee structure is usually low-cost and highly affordable in China with plenty of scholarships available.
- There are plenty of hospitals in China that will allow an excellent experience for every student to flourish in the medical field.
- You can also enjoy four-season weather in China. Every university offers different activities so that students can engage themselves in their studies.
- China is a peaceful city with excellent security.
- Chance to explore a different language and culture.
Every process requires a procedure. Most Pakistani students do not know the complete procedure for applying for MBBS in China. Therefore, InTime Study Advisors provide complete details regarding admission to Chinese universities. You can also consult our experts regarding the details and can choose the university you like. Visit