There are more than 50+ universities in the Russian Federation offering world-class medical education. The QS World Rankings list of the world’s top 100 foreign medical universities includes 30 Russian universities. Therefore, it can be argued that in addition to the low MBBS fees, universities in Russia also offer high-quality and recognised medical education.
When it comes to MBBS study abroad, Pakistani students can definitely turn to these top medical universities in Russia for MBBS.
- Mari National University
- Perm State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Commonwealth University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Crimean Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Izhevsk State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Pirogovo Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Astrakhan State University
- Lomonosov Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Saratov State Medical University
SPECIALISATION BY RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
Russian medical universities offer world-class education and have always been known for their strong education system. The best Russian medical universities offer specialisation in the following areas:
- General Medicine: 6-year programme
- Veterinary Medicine: 6-year programme
- Dentistry: 5 to 6-year programme
- Pharmacy: 5 to 6-year programme Pharmacy: 5 to 6-year programme
- Nursing: 3 to 4-year programme
- Physiotherapy: 3 to 4-year programme
- Medical specialisation: 3 to 6-year programme
MBBS COURSE DURATION IN RUSSIA
The MBBS course in Russia lasts 5 years and 8 months, which can be more than 6 years. This duration includes both classroom and clinical training time. During the course, foreign students undergo compulsory Russian language training. However, if the MBBS enrolment takes place in Russia, students do not have to worry about learning in a foreign language as the entire MBBS course is conducted in English.
However, the basics of the language are taught so that students can easily communicate with the local population, who may or may not have a prior understanding of English during their stay in the country and during interactions during clinical training.
THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT IN RUSSIA
Medical education in Russia is linked to the MBBS course in English. Therefore, MBBS training at the best medical universities in Russia is conducted in English. MBBS faculty in Russia for Pakistani students are usually very talented and competent staff who are also well trained in English to make the training more interactive.
By choosing MBBS admission in Russia, you can definitely be assured of the best teaching methodology. This includes interactive teaching, project-based learning, group and peer learning, experiential and experiential learning strategies and the most advanced – simulation learning.
A number of Russia’s top medical universities often use various simulation tools such as robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. Yuri is one such example. This humanoid participates and assists in the training and assessment of international students, overcoming language barriers, especially in their initial phase.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS admission in Russia follows similar eligibility criteria as for MBBS at any medical university in Pakistan. Students do not need any prior knowledge of Russian to start the MBBS admission procedure at the best medical universities in Russia. Students are also not required to take any qualifying exams such as IELTS/TOEFL etc. Admission depends only on the results obtained during school.
To study MBBS in Russia, students must meet the following admission criteria:
- The student must have completed 10th and 12th grade in any recognized educational institution/institution
- The student must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or any equivalent subject) in Grade 12
- the student must be 17 years old
- the student must pass the MDCAT examination with the required score
MBBS admission in Russia for Pakistani students or indeed any other country often requires students to submit a long series of documents. This is one of the most important aspects if you choose to study MBBS abroad. Submitting the required documents can be a complicated job if you do not have any prior information. Therefore, experts always advise you to prepare a list of documents so that you can follow the procedures easily in the next steps.
All the basic documents required for MBBS admission in Russia are listed below:
- Scanned copy of Grade 12 certificate/mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Grade 10 Certificate/mark sheet
- 6 passport-size color photographs on a white background.
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- proof of identity (CNIC, driving license, etc.) if the passport is not ready at the time of application.
- 3-4 photocopies of all qualification documents for safekeeping.
- 30-40 passport-size color photographs.
- Medical report
- University admission letter
- Currency converted into local currency – rubles or dollars.
- Original passport with visa
Some of these requirements, such as obtaining a visa and changing currency, can be very complicated, which is where the Intime Study Advisors team comes in. With our strong associations and overseas reach, we help you get your visa as quickly as possible and exchange currency at the best rates, making the whole procedure much smoother for our dear parents and students.