MBBS in Iran 2022-23: Fees, Admission, Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani Students
Studying MBBS in Iran for Pakistani students means that it is one of the best places to study MBBS in a medical university with affordable tuition fees. MBBS universities in Iran offer one of the most affordable medical study options worldwide. Iran MBBS universities are also equipped with large hospitals as well as laboratories for students while they get hands-on practice during their medical studies in Iran.
MDCAT is an entrance exam for Pakistani students who want MBBS in Iran in any medical degree course or postgraduate course (MD/MS), dental course (BDS) in government or private medical colleges.
Overview of MBBS Degree in Iran
Iranian medical universities for Pakistani students are all public universities, so the government is very serious about the infrastructure, quality of education, and overall welfare of all its students. They provide world-class laboratories as well as trained staff to maintain high quality in all educational details for Pakistani students planning to study MBBS in Iran.
All MBBS universities in Iran are affiliated with well-established hospitals providing more than 1000 beds which enable students to study and get good practical experience while studying MBBS in Iran. The government also ensures that medical universities in Iran are always upgrading their system to keep in sync with other MBBS universities around the world.
Study MBBS in Iran for Pakistani Students 2022-23
A medical degree from an Iranian university for Pakistani students is recognized worldwide and is also endorsed in Pakistan by the PMC and WHO. MBBS studies in Iran for Pakistani and international students will give them many positive points in their career as MBBS from Iranian universities not only teach you medicine but also make sure that every student undergoes internship programs in their well-established hospitals before they are awarded an MBBS degree from Iran.
The language taught in Iran for the MBBS degree for international students in English, which is also understood by Pakistani and local students. The admission process to the University of Iran is very simple and there are no entrance examinations except the MDCAT exam for Pakistani students for the MBBS degree.
MBBS in Iran Fee Structure 2022-23
The tuition fees for MBBS in Iran are very affordable for Pakistani students. Tuition fees also vary according to the rank of the university.
THE BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN IRAN ARE:
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
MBBS in Iran Eligibility & Requirements for Students
- Students must be 17 years of age on or before 31 December in the year of admission
- Students must have scored 50% and above in the 12th (Higher Secondary) examination, especially in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized board.
MBBS Duration in Iran
The duration of the MBBS in an Iranian university is a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 6 years, which includes an internship for each international and local student.
Benefits of Studying MBBS In Iran for Pakistani Students
- No hidden fees
- No donations required
- Easy admission procedures
- Affordable fee structure
- Reasonable cost of living
- Global impact and recognition
- Pleasant weather conditions
MBBS in Iran is Approved by the Following International Agencies
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Pakistan Medical Commission(PMC)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- South African Qualifications Authority (SQAQ)
- Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- Mauritius Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- International Medical Education Directorate (IMED)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP).
- United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE)
- Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada(LMCC)
- Global Alliance for Medical Education(GAME)
Admission Process for MBBS Students Studying in Iran
- Check your eligibility for the MBBS course at Iran University by submitting the required documents for the 10th and 12th class, MDCAT certificates.
- Once the student receives the eligibility letter, fill out the application form for the selected university.
- Submit all required documents.
- Pay the registration and visa fees directly into the university account
- Students must complete an online interview with the Faculty of Medicine.
- Visa approval will take 45 to 60 days, and the student visa process in Iran is very transparent. Students can track the status of their applications.
- Once the visa is approved, we will send an email to the students.