MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a huge relief for students who want to study MBBS abroad but are afraid to do so because of the high tuition fees. Kazakhstan offers medical education at fair and affordable prices that are acceptable to students from all over the world. It is not possible for every student to cover the high donation or tuition fees in private medical colleges in Pakistan. Therefore, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a very wise decision. Students can avail the facilities offered by medical colleges in Kazakhstan and that too at affordable prices.
- To avoid any language barriers, English is used as the medium of instruction on campus.
- Pakistani students can get direct admission to the Kazakh medical university of their choice as no additional entrance tests are required, not even English proficiency tests such as IELTS/TOEFL.
- The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and have good infrastructure to facilitate students.
- There are also good hostels and catering services for students coming from all over the world.
- Kazakhstan’s education system, and medical universities, in particular, attract many foreign students every year. Graduates of Kazakhstan’s medical universities can work all over the world, depending on their choice and capabilities.
- Kazakhstan’s best medical universities offer students several opportunities to do clinical internships in renowned hospitals to make sure they get good practical experience before going on to practice their profession.
- The faculty and staff at the universities are also very experienced.
- Universities have a large number of affiliated hospitals.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan are approved by the ECFMG and are included in WHO (World Directory of Medical Schools).
- Obtaining a visa for Kazakhstan is very easy as the process is quite short and straightforward. Pakistani students are always welcome in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan is a safe and secure country. Parents do not have to worry about security arrangements for their children studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- For Pakistani students, the biggest advantages are the ubiquitous Pakistani food and direct flights between Pakistani airports.
- MBBS in Kazakhstan can therefore be a great opportunity for students who want to become excellent future doctors.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Just as there are advantages to studying in Kazakhstan, there are also a few different disadvantages.
For a student moving to a foreign country, the environment, languages, and culture can make you homesick. Without familiarity with the environment and a new culture, one becomes introverted and less sociable.
overcrowding in some private universities in Kazakhstan causes various problems, such as a lack of individual attention for students.
Communication is a major obstacle for Kazakh students, as the language barrier plays a major role for students in Kazakhstan. Communication with the local population becomes difficult for international students.
choosing a recognized consultant is a very important step. Students fall into the trap of scam agents due to incorrect fee structure, budget, and other related issues. Therefore, students and their parents should always be aware and well informed.
Although there are some disadvantages to studying in Kazakhstan, there are always more advantages. Education in Kazakhstan may have some disadvantages, but these negative aspects can be avoided if one has a confident outlook.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Before choosing Kazakhstan as your chosen location for medical studies, the following are the key points to check before applying to medical universities.
The eligibility criteria reserved for Pakistani students for admission to MBBS in one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan are.
- Every medical aspirant from Pakistan must have completed Class XII in Science; with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This is particularly necessary for students who are from the unreserved category
- No additional entrance tests or examinations are required
Intime Study Advisors makes your admission procedure as smooth as possible by providing steps that have been curated by us to simplify admission to top medical universities in Kazakhstan-
Step 1 –Fill in the application form
Step 2- Submission of academic documents like X & XII mark sheets (educational certificates) and passport size photographs.
Step 3- Passport: Students usually think that if they don’t have a passport, then the registration process is impossible for them. This is not true as you can register even if you do not have a passport.
Step 4 Students will then receive an admission letter from the University of their Choice.
Step 5 Students will need to apply for a “visa invitation letter”, for which you will need the following documents:
- A medical fitness certificate
- HIV report
- Passport size photographs on a white background
- Bank statement for the last 6 months (can be from father/mother)
Step 6 – Visa stamping is the final step of the admission process. We, Intime Study Advisors, ensure that your visa is stamped by the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Islamabad.
After all the formalities are done, just pack your bags and get ready to fly to your medical dream destination – KAZAKHSTAN!!!
CAREER PROSPECTS AFTER MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
After completing the course and receiving a globally recognized diploma, students have a variety of rewarding prospects that are crucial to their future endeavors. The main prospects are:
After the MBBS in Kazakhstan, you can obtain a Ph.D. in the USA or Germany.
RETURN TO PAKISTAN FOR PRACTICE
After completing MBBS in Kazakhstan and wishing to practice medicine in Pakistan, students will be issued a license by the PMC. Also, in order to practice medicine in any country in the world, students are required to pass the country’s licensing examinations. Graduates are required to pass a selection test as this is conducted to test the skills and abilities of an individual.
PRACTICE IN KAZAKHSTAN
A good option for graduates is also to settle in Kazakhstan. After completing the MBBS in Kazakhstan, you can either practice there or opt for postgraduate studies. Many candidates choose this option as a career path.
OPPORTUNITIES IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
Hospital management is currently a fast-growing sector that offers good career opportunities for medical students. Students can also pursue a Master’s degree in Hospital Management after MBBS in Kazakhstan.
So, summing up all the above facts, students are sure to have a bright future in medical career after coming back to Pakistan as nowadays many young graduates are offered job opportunities in Pakistan as they are skillful and well-known in all ways.
So choose Kazakhstan as your destination for medical education abroad to build a strong foundation and become a successful DOCTOR.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY INTIME STUDY ADVISORS
Intime Study Advisors helps you:
- Physical consultations
- Smooth admission procedure
- Visa assistance
- Payment protection
- Pre-departure counseling
- Travel arrangements for students
We help you achieve success!!!