Do you dream of becoming a doctor? Do you want to pursue a foreign medical degree? Then consider studying MBBS in Kazakhstan with the help of Intime Study Advisors. Every year, a number of students leave the country to follow their dreams of becoming doctors. Of all the destinations in the world, Kazakhstan is one of the most popular choices. Kazakhstan has set a benchmark in the supply of medical training. Are you interested in how to get an MBBS in Kazakhstan? Then quickly read this line to get an overview of medical training prospects in Kazakhstan.
Eligibility required for MBBS studies in Kazakhstan:
The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 6 years. Of these 6 years, 4 years are reserved for clinical studies, and one year is reserved for an internship, which is done at the end of the last semester. Anyone who can meet the eligibility criteria below can quickly gain admission to the MBBS in Kazakhstan: The student must not be under 17 years of age and the applicant must have passed the 10+2 examination.
It is mandatory for General category students to obtain 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in the 12th exam and 40% in the same subject combination for SC/ST category students. Candidates must also have a valid passport.
Find out the MBBS admission procedure in Kazakhstan:
Before going to fill out the forms for MBBS Kazakhstan, it is better to have all the information handy. Here’s how it all works:
- First, you will need to fill in an application form for MBBS universities in Kazakhstan.
- The next step is to submit all the necessary documents to the International Students Department.
- If your application is selected, you will receive an invitation letter for admission.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, apply for a student visa at the Kazakh Embassy.
- Once your visa is issued, you can travel to Kazakhstan.
- Remember that you will have to pay the MBBS fee in Kazakhstan before you go to Kazakhstan.
The above instructions will help you to complete the MBBS admission procedure in Kazakhstan without any hitch.
Why is Kazakhstan MBBS a popular choice?
MBBS universities in Kazakhstan admit hundreds of Pakistani students every year. Are you thinking about why you should take MBBS admission in Kazakhstan?
Here are some reasons why you should choose to get an MBBS degree in Kazakhstan:
- Kazakhstan MBBS is recognized by WHO, NMC, GMC, USMLE and IMED.
- Applicants are not required to take IELTS or TOEFL exams.
- The Kazakhstan MBBS degree is recognized worldwide.
- Medical schools are listed in the World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- The MBBS curriculum in Kazakhstan is comprehensive and one of the best in the world.
- The learning environment is English as well as local languages.
- MBBS educational institutions in Kazakhstan offer quality education at a low MBBS fee structure in Kazakhstan.
Now that you have all the information you need about MBBS in Kazakhstan, buckle up to start your career with the help of Intime Study Advisors.
Intime Study Advisors can be your trusted ally and reliable companion for all admission-related information about MBBS abroad programs. For us, you are more important than anything, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. We tailor our services and offer individual solutions for every MBBS aspirant.