Today, Kyrgyzstan is one of the best choices for international students to do MBBS abroad at a low cost. The country has many top medical universities offering MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, China, etc. apply to Kyrgyz medical universities to pursue their medical degrees abroad. The quality of medical education provided by Kyrgyz universities is comparable to European standards. Kyrgyz medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations, including the WHO, MCI, UNESCO, and many other national medical councils.
Some of the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with a good reputation are listed below:
- Osh State University
- Jalalabad State University
- International Medical School
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
The full MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan lasts 6 years. The first five years of the MBBS focus on the fundamentals of medical sciences and clinical studies, while the final year is entirely devoted to practical training in affiliated hospitals. Many prospective students wishing to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan rely mainly on the fact that most universities provide real case studies and clinical expertise throughout their training. Graduates of the Kyrgyz Medical University can apply for jobs in any country in the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan opens up a wide range of opportunities for Pakistani students, thanks to the recognition provided by higher medical councils around the world.
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan offers not only affordable medical education but also a very healthy environment for international students. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic facilities that students need for a healthy life. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology. The quality of education provided in Kyrgyz medical universities is comparable to other developed countries such as the USA, the UK, and European countries.
In addition to classrooms, students are given the full opportunity to learn through practical classes and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical visits which help them to gain better experience in their field of study.
Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and are listed by the World Directory of Medical Schools(WDOMS).
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. A full MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed at an affordable fee.
The language of instruction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is English.
Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide world-class facilities to Pakistani students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Universities MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides hostel facilities for Pakistani students with world-class amenities. Students traveling to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan pursue medical degrees from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan, which are recognized worldwide.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of benefits to students who enroll in the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- The ratio of teachers to students is optimal, which allows students to receive full attention from the faculty and become successful doctors.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extra-curricular activities to ensure all-around personality development.
- Students do not have to take any entrance examinations to get into the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Tuition and accommodation costs are very low compared to other countries on the continent.
- All admitted students receive ample opportunities to participate in international conferences and seminars, allowing students to network with other international students.
- A simplified admission process to Kyrgyzstan’s Higher Medical Universities ensures that deserving students can fulfill their academic dreams.
Admission to MBBS or any other medical course at a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very easy. A student must meet the following criteria:
The student must be 17 years of age on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
The candidate must have obtained 50% marks in Class 12 in the science (physics, chemistry, and biology) examinations of CBSE/ISC or any other equivalent examination board.