Every year, more than 10,000 Pakistani students get MBBS admission abroad. MBBS in Kazakhstan is always worth the money for Pakistani students as medical education is available at very low prices.
Medical universities in Kazakhstan are admired worldwide for their high-quality teaching methodology. Clinical training in Kazakhstan is really valuable because the country continues to follow the common standards of medical training.
All the best medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, and PMC.
Kazakhstan has become a regional hub for Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an extremely highly valued medical degree in the best medical universities.
Kazakhstan offers diverse and excellent opportunities where Pakistani students can pursue their medical education. That is why Kazakhstan has been chosen over other places and has emerged as a major educational hub for Pakistani students. Compared to several other countries, admission to MBBS studies in top medical universities of Kazakhstan is easy.
Why should you study medicine in Kazakhstan?
These are the reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan universities:
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best faculty to student ratio
- The curriculum is designed according to international standards.
- World-recognized medical degree.
- Offers high quality education at lower fees.
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation or capitation fees to get MBBS places in top medical schools.
- No IELTS or TOEFL.
After completing the MBBS course at medical universities in Kazakhstan, students can continue their internship in any part of the world.
- Medical universities have advanced technology and capable infrastructure.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap compared to other European countries.
- Tuition fees and accommodation are affordable.
Students enrolling in Kazakhstan must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must have scored at least 50% (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- The applicant must be 17 years of age or above.
- No entrance test is required for admission.
- There is no maximum age limit for study in Kazakhstan
Documents required for MBBS admission
Below are the documents required to study an MBBS course in Kazakhstan:-
- 5 passport size photographs
- 10th and Grade 12 mark sheets
- Police clearance certificate
Career opportunities after MBBS in Kazakhstan
These are the career opportunities for MBBS graduates in Kazakhstan:
- Students can opt for postgraduate courses in any international university.
- Pakistani students can return to Pakistan to take up a career in medicine.
Accommodation in Kazakhstan
Standard hostels are available for students studying in Kazakhstan:
- Each medical university provides 6 to 7 dormitories for international students.
- The hostel includes accommodation, meals, and laundry.
Generally, international students prefer university hostels located close to the institution, as it costs less and also save travel time. Student rooms are equipped with a bed, mattress, blanket, and bedspread, as well as furniture.
We encourage all student to get in touch with Intime Study Advisors for a hassle free and easy admission process. Call us for an appointment for save time.