MBBS in Kazakhstan for Pakistani students is a renowned destination for Pakistani students, Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan are internationally recognized and universities are Green Listed by PMC Pakistan Medical Commission. Pakistani students can appear for the PMC NLE exam soon after graduation from medical colleges in Kazakhstan.
Kazakh medical universities are WHO-recognized and approved by the PMC, so a large number of Pakistani students also study in Kazakhstan to pursue their MD degrees in English. Kazakh medical universities have low fees for international students. Very few medical universities in Kazakhstan also offer a dental BDS program in English.
Why choose MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan are public and some are also private universities.
- Approved by the Pakistan Medical Commission and Green Listed by the PMC.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, and ECFMG certificates.
- Kazakhstan being a Muslim country, Pakistani students can easily adapt to the Muslim environment.
- There are more than 5000+ international students studying in Kazakhstan who are pursuing a doctorate in general medicine.
- Kazakhstan’s medical curriculum is the same as per international standards.
- Most universities in Kazakhstan have a modular system, which is a modern system of medical education.
- Kazakh universities have foreign teaching staff as well as lecturers from Russia.
- The duration of MBBS/BDS studies in Kazakhstan is 5 years, including clinical practice.
- Hostels are furnished and have news services for Pakistani students.
- Separate dormitories are available for women.
05-year MBBS course:
This attracts most Pakistani students to study medicine in Kazakhstan as it allows them to save one year. Most universities from different countries offer MBBS course which lasts for 06 years. In this 1 year, the student can study by practicing in hospitals under the supervision of doctors. PMC accepts 5 years of medical education, so a Pakistani student can take the PMC NLE exam in Pakistan or apply for other licensing exams such as USMLE (America), PLAB (GMC in England), or AMC (Australia).
- Students with at least 50% marks in the HSSC/GCE A-Level examination are eligible to apply.
- Students must be healthy and under 30 years of age.
- Educational documents must be notarized and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Kazakh universities may require a short interview before issuing an admission letter.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Pakistani students Tuition Fee Structure:
Listed here are the Top 05 medical schools in Kazakhstan which have been placed in Green List by PMC. MBBS Tuition Fee ranges from $3400 to $4500 per annum and Hostel Fee ranges from $600 to $1000 per annum depending on the standard of living and location. Lunch/food for Pakistani students costs $600 per semester.
According to our experience, we will recommend Kazakh Russian Medical University for Pakistani students, It is the best MBBS university in Kazakhstan as it is located in Almaty city which is modern, progressive, and the largest city in Kazakhstan. It was also the former capital of Kazakhstan. The tuition fees of the Kazakh Russian Medical University are low and friendly, especially for Pakistani students. The Kazakh Russian Medical University is very close to Almaty Airport, which is very convenient for Pakistani students, especially female students.
|S.No.||Name of University||Tuition Fee/Semester|
|1||Semey Medical University (SMU)||$1700|
|2||Kazakh-Russian Medical University||$2100|
|3||Kazakh National Medical University||$2250|
|4||Astana Medical University (ASMU)||$2150|
|5||West Kazakhstan Medical University||$1750|