Kyrgyzstan offers not only affordable medical education but also a very healthy environment for international students. Kyrgyz medical colleges are equipped with all the basic facilities students need for a healthy lifestyle. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology. The quality of education provided in Kyrgyz medical universities is comparable to other developed countries such as the USA, the UK and European countries.
In addition to classrooms, students are provided with full opportunities to learn through practical classes and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical visits which help them to gain better experience in their field of study.
The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and are included in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable.
- The learning environment at MBBS Kyrgyzstan is in English.
- Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide world-class facilities for Pakistani students travelling to MBBS Kyrgyzstan.
- Universities MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides Pakistani students with world-class hostel facilities.
- Students travelling to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan pursue medical degrees from top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan, which are recognized worldwide.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of benefits to students who enroll in the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- The teacher-student ratio is optimal, allowing students to receive full attention from the faculty and become successful doctors.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extra-curricular activities to ensure all-around personality development.
- Students do not have to take entrance examinations to get into the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Tuition and accommodation costs are very low compared to other countries on the continent.
- All admitted students have ample opportunities to participate in international conferences and seminars, allowing students to network with other international students.
- A simplified admission process to Kyrgyzstan’s Higher Medical Universities ensures that deserving students can fulfil their academic dreams.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani students
- No admission fees or hidden charges
- No donations required
- Easy admission procedure
- Affordable tuition fee structure
- Warm and welcoming local people
- Reasonable cost of living
- Global visibility and recognition
- Pleasant weather conditions for students of Indian origin
- Grand Alumni Records
Why Kyrgyzstan can be the most suitable destination for MBBS study abroad?
Today, Kyrgyzstan is one of the top choices for international students to do MBBS abroad at a low cost. The country has many top medical universities offering MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like Pakistan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, China, etc. apply to Kyrgyz medical universities to pursue their medical degrees abroad. The quality of medical education provided by Kyrgyz universities is comparable to European standards. Kyrgyz medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations, including WDOMS, ECFMG, FAIMER, PMC, etc., as well as by the medical councils of many other countries.
Some of the Kyrgyz medical universities in good standing are listed below:
- Osh State University
- Jalalabad State University
- International Medical School
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
The full MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan lasts 6 years. The first five years of the MBBS focus on the fundamentals of medical sciences and clinical studies, while the final year is entirely devoted to practical training in affiliated hospitals. Many prospective students wishing to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan rely mainly on the fact that most universities provide real case studies and clinical expertise throughout their training. Graduates of the Medical University of Kyrgyzstan can apply for jobs in any part of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will open up many opportunities for Pakistani students, thanks to recognition from the world’s leading medical boards.