Shanxi Medical University School of Clinical Medicine
The School’s students come from all provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions of the country. At present, the school has 20,236 full-time students, including 15,439 regular undergraduate students, 4,203 graduate students, 379 postgraduate students and 215 international students.
Why study at SXMU
- Only 2 hours and 36 minutes from Beijing (China’s capital) by G-train and 1Hr by plane
- Comprehensive Government Medical University
- One of the oldest medical institutes in China (founded in 1919)
- Approved by the Ministry of Global Health, IMED, and MOE (Chinese Ministry of Education).
- Teaching of the International Student Clinical Medicine (M.B.B.S) program in accordance with international standards.
- Upon graduation, students get eligible to join examination of USMLE, PLAB, AMC, MCI, any International Medical Council licensing examination.
- 21 schools and departments
- Offers 144 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral specialties in the medical field.
- 6000 faculty members and practicing physicians
- 24371 Chinese and foreign students
- 158 hospitals, teaching bases, training facilities and research centers.
- International cooperation with more than 8 countries and regions
Shanxi Medical University Research Centers
The School actively develops international exchanges and cooperation. Collaborative relationships have been established with universities and institutions in the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Australia and other countries. The school has worked quite hard for next generations and proudly achieved outstanding and extraordinary success after hundreds of years of success.
MBBS Shansi Medical University for Pakistani students: –
- Shanxi Medical University (SXMU)
- Shanxi Medical University is a comprehensive provincial government university located in Shanxi province, China.
- The girls’ hostel is segregated.
- SXUM is a 60-year government-owned university, specialties are taught in English. The school places great emphasis on improving students’ internship skills and is increasingly strengthening its teaching facilities.
- The School has 3 subordinate and 12 non-subordinate hospitals, 7 subordinate hospitals for student training and 5 subordinate hospitals for student clinical practice, as well as 8 pharmacy practice bases for different needs.
- Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine was laid foundation in the 1950s.
- Many batches of foreign students and students from other countries have graduated from this university.
- More than 120 foreign students are already studying in the MBBS program.
- SXUM also runs a successful PG program in medical subjects.
- The duration of the course is 5 MBBS years (5) including one year of clinical internship.
- Since 2005, the course has been taught in English.
- The language of instruction is English under the supervision of foreign and Chinese teachers.
- Muslim students have access to Muslim and Halal food.
- Competent, highly qualified staff and a friendly environment for international students.
- Shansi Medical University has 05 affiliated hospitals and 14 non-affiliated hospitals.
- Shansi Medical University is recognized and listed by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- As per PMDC rules, Pakistani students can get NOC from PMDC if they have scored 60% in FSC pre-medical training program.