Kazakhstan is a fascinating blend of two continents – Europe and Asia – influenced by Islamic and Russian culture. Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia and is known as the largest landlocked country in the world. Its borders are crossed by Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, China, and Uzbekistan. It is an active member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE), the United Nations (UN), and the Eurasian Economy (EE). Kazakhstan is becoming a hotspot for medical students. It is home to more than 6000 medical undergraduate students from all over the world. The reasons for the popularity of MBBS in Kazakhstan are the excellent education, affordable price, diverse culture, and excellent opportunities. There are many more reasons to choose to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, let’s try to find out some of them:
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN BENEFICIAL FOR PAKISTANI STUDENTS?
- Pakistani students don’t need to burst a bubble to feel comfortable in a foreign land, as there are few American students studying there. Also, more than 50% of international students in Kazakhstan are Pakistani.
- Pakistani food is readily available in the country and most universities also offer Pakistani food, so students do not have to crave Pakistani food.
- All students do not have to pay donation fees and tuition fees at Pakistani medical universities, Kazakhstan offers a quality education at a price that is affordable for all middle-class students.
- Most universities provide English language education. They do not want to create a gap between students and teachers.
- Kazakhstan’s top medical universities are approved by various medical bodies such as the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Medical Council of many countries around the world, including Pakistan, which means that a student graduating from there can pursue medical studies anywhere in the world, including Pakistan.
- The universities are well equipped with medical facilities and modern technology in laboratories.
- Kazakhstan has some world-class hospitals where students can successfully build their medical careers through internships.
- Kazakhstan is a developed country; a student can enjoy a safe and pleasant environment.
- Pakistani students can get direct admission to top medical universities in Kazakhstan; students do not have to take language tests like IELTS or TOEFL and entrance exams.
- As in Pakistan, the duration of the MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years. Students can obtain a medical degree within 5 years.
TOP 3 MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are both private and public universities in Kazakhstan, but students must choose universities as foreign. We have done some research on universities to help students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The following is the list:
- Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AT THE BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakh medical universities are taught in English. They will also teach you the local language free of charge for language courses. This is the best part, as learning a new language is always desirable. It will make your stay in the country easier, as the local language is used in everyday interactions with the local population.
REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- VISA on time
- Medical Certificate
- Negative HIV and COVID report 19.
- Passport size photographs (on white background) at the time of admission
- Valid passport
- 10th mark sheet
- Grade 12 mark sheet
- Letter of Invitation
- Photocopy of admission application
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Eligibility criteria for studying at medical universities in Kazakhstan
- Minimum age must be 17 years in December of the year of admission.
- Average grades in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be more than 50%.
- Completed 12th standard in Science stream with Biology (compulsory) from a recognized Board.
Career opportunities after MBBS in Kazakhstan
The MBBS degree from the Medical University of Kazakhstan is recognized and respected worldwide as it is certified by various medical bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical University (NMU), and students who have obtained their diploma there can pursue a medical profession in any country in the world, including Pakistan. The following are the career options that students can choose after MBBS in Kazakhstan.
– Internships in Kazakhstan
– Return to Pakistan to continue working in medicine
– After MBBS in Kazakhstan, obtain a medical doctorate in the USA or Germany.
– Hospital management in Kazakhstan or any other country in the world.
We (INTIME STUDY ADVISORS) are a leading consultancy in Pakistan. Our mission is to provide the right guidance to students who want to study MBBS abroad. Nowadays, there are so many countries that host international students to pursue further studies and among them, MBBS in Kazakhstan is the most popular choice for Pakistani students as they can get a medical degree there in 5 years at an affordable cost without compromising on the quality of education.