China is the most popular country in the world. It covers an area of more than 9,600,000 square kilometers. It is the third most popular tourist destination in the world. Chinese cities are modern metropolises offering a wide range of opportunities and post-work activities. China’s economic performance is growing rapidly, and it is expected to become the largest economy in the coming years. One of the most amazing things about China is the range of experiences that can be had in one place, due to its beauty.
As a huge country, China’s climate is not homogeneous. It varies from region to region. In the northeast, summers are hot and dry, and winters are cold. The southeast has high rainfall, semi-tropical summers, and cool winters.
MBBS Studies In China
China is fast becoming the best country for quality medical education. It is a centre of new technology and is full of new, emerging technologies and opportunities. The teaching methods used here are based on practice rather than theory. They regularly improve their vision, technology and teaching methods. They invent new things on a regular basis. Also, the huge population of the country gives a great opportunity for the students to face a large influx of patients in the affiliated hospitals.
The MBBS course in China lasts for 5 or 6 years. A candidate must have scored at least 50% in Class 12 to get admission to a medical college or university in China.
Why MBBS in China for Pakistani Students?
MBBS in China is one of the actively filled medical seats among Pakistani students. Most of the medical colleges in China are recognized by the Pakistan Medical Council (PMC). Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in Pakistan and other countries like USA, UK, Russia and many others countries. Tuition fees, travel expenses, accommodation and food are very affordable in China. Moreover, after MBBS in China, you can do an internship in Pakistan.
Some Of The Other Reasons Why You Should Study MBBS in China:
- No donation fees
- No entrance exam is required for admission. No IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Students can get direct admission to the best recognized and accredited universities in China.
- International students gain intercultural experience.
- The weather in southern China is very similar to Pakistan.
- China has the best university for MBBS.
- The duration of a Chinese MBBS is 5 years, which includes a one-year internship in Pakistan.
- Diplomas are recognized worldwide.
- Cheapest MBBS in China with PMC-approved medical colleges in China.
- There are WHO-approved medical colleges in China.
- The list of medical colleges in China contains the most highly rated colleges.
- As China ranks first in terms of higher education and the number of Chinese doctors, so MBBS in China reviews are very high.
- It is very easy to fulfil all the requirements to study medicine in China.
- There are rarely any disadvantages to studying MBBS in China.
- Medical universities have very modern medical hospitals that provide students with excellent clinical experience.
- All medical universities have a modern campus with high-end facilities and well-equipped libraries, classrooms, laboratories, cafeterias, etc.
- All medical universities are research-intensive and staffed by scientists, professors, etc. with international experience, as they regularly participate in international scientific conferences.
- The hostels are well-equipped, safe and secure.
- Some Pakistani student parties are held in English.
World-class infrastructure for MBBS studies at campuses across China.
List Medical Universities In China:
- Nanjing Medical University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- China Medical University
- Jiangsu Medical University
- Hangzhou Normal University
- Guangdong Pharmaceutical University
- Shenyang Medical College
- Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine
- Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Hunan Normal University
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Guilin Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Jiamusi University
- Kunming Medical University
- Shihezi University is a university
- Hebei United University
- Dali University Medical College
- Hebei Medical University (HEBMU)
- Weifang Medical University
- Qingdao University
- Beihua University
- Lanzhou University
- Luzhou Medical College
- Jinan University (JNU)
- North Sichuan Medical College
- Yangzhou University
- Dalian Medical University
- Anhui Medical University AMU）
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Jilin University
- Harbin Medical University
- Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University
- Southeast University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Wuhan University
- Zhejiang University
- Southern Medical University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University (GMU)
- Capital Medical University
- Tongji University
- Central South University (CSU)
- Ningbo University
- Xiamen University (XMU)
- Nantong Medical University
- Zhengzhou University
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Xinjiang Medical University (XMU)
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Sichuan University
- Shantou University
- Shandong University
- Nanchang University
- Liaoning Medical University (LMU)
- Jiangsu University
- The Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Fujian Medical University
- Chongqing Medical University
- China Three Gorges University
- Soochow University
- Ningxia University
Some Of The Best Universities Offering MBBS:
Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University, founded in 1934, is one of the first universities in China to offer a 6-year medical program. It offers related Masters and PhD programs.
NMU has about 22 schools, more than 50 teaching hospitals and 23 branch hospitals in different locations.
This university offers a full range of PhD programs with highly qualified faculty and top-class infrastructure.
Xinjiang Medical University
Xinjiang Medical University was founded in 1956. This university has 4 campuses and about 9 affiliated hospitals.
Every year, many students from different countries such as Japan, the United Arab Emirates, the United States and the United Kingdom join Xinjiang Medical University to pursue their medical studies.
The university campus covers an area of approximately 3 million square feet. It is well-equipped with modern classrooms, various laboratories, libraries and fully-equipped student residences.
China Medical University
Founded in 1931, China Medical University is located in Shenyang, the largest metropolis in northeast China. It has 3 large and modern affiliated hospitals where students can do their internships. CMU has trained a large number of specialized medical staff, many of whom have become leading figures in national health management and renowned medical experts.
Jiangsu Medical University
Founded in 2001, Jiangsu Medical University is located in Zhejiang. The JMU campus covers an area of 550 hectares.
It offers a 5.5-year MBBS program and has more than 150 Pakistani students.
Still undecided? Choose the right university from the above list of the best PMC and WHO-approved universities in China for your MBBS program now. Get medical admission to the best medical universities in China at low fees.
Overall, it is clear that China is cultured, peaceful country rich in history and tradition. For these relative reasons and high-quality public safety, MBBS in China has emerged as the most enticing option for Pakistani students in 2023. The Chinese government is also taking more care to provide special care for international students across the country.