Introduction To China
China is the second largest country in the world by area. It is located in East Asia, on the Pacific coast. China is the most populous country in the world, with a population of approximately 1.404 billion. China covers an area of 9.6 million square kilometres. It’s vast sea surface is covered by more than 5,000 islands, of which Taiwan and Hainan are the largest. China’s capital is Beijing, and its largest city is Shanghai. China has twenty-three provinces, including Hebei, Shanxi, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Shandong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Fujian, Taiwan, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Hainan. The weather in China varies from region to region. It is hot in summer and cold in winter, so the best time to visit China is spring and autumn.
China is currently one of the fastest growing economies in the world in terms of GDP and purchasing power parity. Famous and well-known for its nuclear weapons, it has the largest standing army and the second largest defence budget in the world. China is one of the largest educated country in the world. The Chinese education system is basically divided into two categories: primary education and higher education. Compulsory education lasts nine years by law, from primary to junior high school.
MBBS in China
To succeed, the dream of becoming a successful doctor at MBBS in China is the best idea. MBBS in China is the best option or choice for international students who want to study MBBS abroad. China is making great progress in the field of medical education. China has reached an international level in the field of medical education. If you want to avoid a long study program then choose China, here you only need to invest 6 years with a 1-year internship to get MBBS. The Chinese Ministry of Education provides the best quality of education and training to students. China preserves the culture of ancient times and this creates a great respect for education in this country.
The Chinese government now allows more than 10,000 international students to study. There are no language restrictions for foreign students and the top-ranked university offers medical training in English. But MBBS students are taught Mandarin in their first year, which helps them communicate easily with patients. Most MBBS universities in China are recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and other medical authorities worldwide.
Studying in China or taking MBBS in China was a tough job. But now admission in China or other countries has become easy. MBBS is the only subject in which there are a limited number of seats for foreign students. Compared to other foreign countries, China offers low wastage and quality education.
Why Study MBBS in China
The average chance of getting admission in any government institution is 2%. Then the other 98% of students seek private universities which have a large fee structure. The last option is to study abroad in countries like China, Russia, USA and many other developed countries. China offers the lowest MBBS costs than other foreign countries. MBBS in China will always and everywhere maintain a reputation for impressive experiences and amazing memories.
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) has announced interim regulations on quality control standards for undergraduate medical education in English for international students. This was announced to guarantee a quality and standardised educational experience for international students.
There are some reasons why China is becoming more popular for MBBS studies.
- There are more than 49 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Education. Students can choose their university and all of them are also listed in the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) “Directory of World Medical Schools”.
- International education is promoted through various exchange and cooperation programmes, thus improving the quality of medical studies.
- Due to minimum admission criteria, it is easy to obtain an MBBS education in China.
- China offers relatively friendly and affordable medical education costs than other foreign countries.
- Chinese medical universities do not require any entrance test for MBBS education in China.
- Graduate students have the opportunity to practice or prove themselves.
- The MBBS degree and other degrees are recognised worldwide.
Well-equipped laboratories, an extensive library and updated or well-developed classrooms with modern facilities provide a healthy study environment for students.
Courses Offered By Chinese Medical Universities
MBBS: The MBBS course lasts 6 years, including 5 years of study and 1 year of internship. The entire programme is conducted in English.
MDS programme: duration of the MDS 3-year postgraduate course. This programme provides knowledge based on the relevant speciality. As a graduate, the student will definitely acquire a higher level of medical knowledge and skills.
The Advantages of MBBS from China
In recent years, due to the advancement in technology and improvement in educational opportunities, students are increasingly interested in MBBS in China. There are many advantages to studying MBBS in China.
- Students can easily get admission to Chinese medical universities without any subsidy.
- Students can get internship opportunities in some of the best international companies in the world as it is convenient for them.
- MBBS studies in Chinese universities last for 6 years with a 1-year internship.
- 45 universities offer MBBS in China, taught in English for 5 years, which is an added advantage for students.
- In all universities, students are awarded scholarships according to their first-year performance.
- MBBS and MD degrees are recognised by international organisations such as the World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNESCO.
- Students are offered practical classes and experiments to better develop their skills.
- Students do not have to take entrance exams to receive a medical education in China.
- China is one of the safest countries in the world with a minimal crime rate. International students are therefore safe in China.
- The teaching methods and techniques of Chinese medical universities are state-of-the-art and innovative to improve and enhance students’ skills.
- International students are attracted by the lower tuition fees of China’s top MBBS universities.
- Chinese medical universities provide various facilities such as the best accommodation fees, separate dormitories, healthy food, well-equipped hospitals and world-class facilities. The quality of accommodation is relatively better than in other developed countries.
- An MBBS degree in China is recognized worldwide.
- The weather in China is suitable for international students as it is cold in winter and hot in summer, as in other international countries.